Monday, April 5, 2010

Day Four

In the old days, when your partner left you, even for a few days, you missed them and it was okay to miss them, it was expected. But now, when your partner leaves and you’re sad about it, you’re seen as weak, emotional, dependant. You’re made to feel like you’re not your own person, all because you miss the one you love the most.

Darcy is my best friend, my partner, my other half. He is the one I talk to everyday, the one I talk to about my day and when that goes away, even just for a little while, it’s hard, really hard, it even hurts.


I'm tired of people's attitude towards my feelings. I don't have to be ashamed of how I feel. I wont.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have nothing to be ashamed of. You're totally right and it's okay to miss him or to feel down. He's so special to you. Anyone who makes you feel like that's wrong just doesn't get it.

Ben said...

my heart felt sad for you when I read this, and i agree with the other persons comment. just think how good it will be when he gets back! smile :) x

Post a Comment