Friday, February 12, 2010

My Intro to Writing...

This is the "quadrillianth" blog of started in my life time, but I'm hoping it's at least one of my last and lasting one(s). As I start this, I'm feeling more mature. You see, the reason for this blog is to not just post my thoughts, but to document them. I know that means the same thing, but to me it doesn't.

I've always just written things down to get stuff out, but this time I need to do something with all the crazy voices in my head... What I mean is, I plan do something with my writing. There, I said it. Writing. I want to be a writer. I never thought this was ever an option for me, but over the last year the idea has crept it's way in and now it's fully lodged into my soul. So I enrolled myself into a 6 week Life Writing course @ CAE and I'm really excited about it. I had my first class last Tuesday, (it's once a week for 6 weeks) and I loved it.

My teacher is Margaret Campbell (I'll post more about her later) and she's interested in what I want to write about... I just hope she's as interested about my writing.

I'm going to close this intro with a question... Who am I writing this to? you or me??
I guess the answer is, who cares...

P-speak xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment